The KIP System K Software Suite was introduced in June 2015 and it was created to help end-users easily control & navigate their color and black & white print jobs. Features include:
- Touchscreen tablet navigation
- Standardized system icons with tile interface – similar to IPAD controls
- Print submission applications with systems management, configuration & systems status
- Software applications feature ribbon command bar with extended choice of functions
- Cost center, cloud collaboration & SNMP protocols
- System K Windows & AutoCAD drivers, WHQL certified, touch PC compliant with simplified/advanced functions & systems status
The KIP System K Software Suite is integrated with the entire KIP portfolio including the KIP 800/900 Color series. In other words, companies who utilize both KIP color and black & white equipment in the same environment are able to operate the same interface on all KIP systems. Therefore, KIP System K Software is the most advanced and user-friendly large format printing software platform on the market.
If you want to learn more about KIP System K Software, please contact Clifford-Wald @ 800-575-1545 or email@example.com.